The newly-updated Escape Stick™ is a unique miniature escape tool. This versatile tool facilitates escape from restraints- handcuffs, packing tape, rope, cords, etc.
It features a diamond rod saw, which can cut metal, plastic, wood, and fibrous materials. A handcuff key is integrated onto the end of the saw, utilizing the saw as its handle. The flag of the handcuff key can be inserted into the housing and rotated to lock the saw into the housing to function as the saw’s handle. The tools are secreted inside of the plastic housing, yet are easily accessible.
The innovative low-profile design of the Escape Stick™ provides for many covert carry/concealment options. And it’s tiny- just 3” in length, 0.31” diameter, and weighs just 0.15 oz. It’s a potentially lifesaving tool for undercover operatives, prepared civilians traveling in hostile regions, or anyone whose survival may depend on quickly escaping unlawful custody.
- Versatile and effective miniature escape tool
- Aides in escape from most types of restraint - handcuffs (including double-locking), zip-ties, duct tape, rope, packing tape, cords, etc.
- Components include: rod saw for cutting metal, plastic, wood and fibrous materials, a cuff key integrated onto the rod saw which utilizes the saw as its handle and a toothed saw which also functions as a shim pick for releasing zip-ties
- All the components are contained inside of a special rubber sheathing which conceals all the components from view, yet allows easy access in just seconds
- 3" length x 0.37" diameter and weighs 0.15oz. making it perfect for easy concealment
- Patent pending
Made in USA