Meet Tom Archambault
Thomas J. Archambault has TJA Seal established unprecedented credibility with Use of Force training certification programs throughout the United States for over 20 years without his credentials or his programs ever questioned in litigation. Mr. Archambault has trained and certified over 17,000 instructors in Use of Force programs ranging from municipal to Federal levels of Law Enforcement since 1983. This has proven to credit itself with decisive confidence in a juror's belief that the department was truly honorable with it's intention in training for a Use of Force condition based on the national expertise of the instructor that trained the department.
- Personally selected to Train the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms in chemical weapons, one year after the Waco, Texas, Branch Davidian incident.
- Testified before the United States Congress at the Branch Davidian Hearings
- Developed and implemented one of the first, nationally recognized, generic OC Aerosol Spray - Instructor Courses used by the I.A.C.P. pepper spray study.
- Developer of the Master Instructor Certification Programs, in Chemical, Less Lethal Munitions, Diversionary Devices, and Use of Force.
- Developer of Master C.E.R.T. Instructor Certification and Disturbance Control Team Certification Programs.
- Inventor of the highly acclaimed, Emergency Response Belt, a protective and restraining "cloth device."
- U.S. DOJ Recognized Expert Witness - Use of Force Field
- Authorized U.S. Military Use of Force
Instructor/Trainer Certified Instructor/Trainer:
- Less Lethal Munitions
- Chemical Munitions & OC Aerosol Spray
- Diversionary Devices
- Police Master Use of Force
- Control & Restraint Techniques
- Emergency Response Belt
- Edged Weapons
- Impact Weapons
- Correctional Emergency Response Teams
- Disturbance & Riot Control
- Correctional Hostage Rescue Teams
- Civil Disobedience Management
- Use of Force Documentation Procedures
- Explosives - Identification & Recognition