New Taser Pulse+! It is a high-tech, subcompact weapon with an intuitive concealed carry design that packs the same knock-down punch used by law enforcement around the world. With the TASER Pulse+, you can reach an attacker from up to 15 feet away and immobilize them for 30 seconds giving you time to make a safe escape. Connect your Pulse+ to Noonlight for upgraded protection - the Noonlight mobile application will automatically send first responders to your GPS location when you fire your Pulse+! The Noonlight app is free for the first month after activation and requires a monthly Noonlight Premium membership after 30 days at $9.99/month.
- Subcompact design with intuitive user interface: The small size and pistol shape provides discreet carry capability
- Shaved safeties and angled iron sights: for comfortable conceal carry and prevention of snagging when withdrawing or re-holstering device
- Advanced target acquisition: LASER assisted targeting, color contrasting iron sights, and powerful LED flashlight to help identify friend or foe
- User replaceable battery: Battery lasts for approximately 50 30-second firings and it features an illuminated battery status indicator light
- Tactile trigger and safety
- 15-foot safety range with back-up stun gun: Immobilize attackers at a safe distance
- Noonlight: Connect your PULSE to Noonlight for upgraded protection! Works with Apple and Android devices.
- Safe Escape Product Replacement Program: If the TASER Pulse is used for self-defense and it is left at the scene, TASER will replace the device free of charge upon the submission of a police report.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty for Taser and cartridges, 90 days for accessories, and a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee for any Taser used in self-defense in the U.S.
- TASER Pulse Plus
- Replaceable lithium battery
- 2 live cartridges
- Conductive practice target
See the new TASER Pulse+ in action and learn about how it integrates with Noonlight, a safety platform that wirelessly connects your device to your phone, to connect you to emergency dispatch as soon as the device is triggered. When a user deploys the TASER Pulse+, Noonlight is notified and contacts emergency services to send help to the user's location using real-time GPS tracking provided through the Noonlight mobile application. Once paired and Emergency Response is toggled “On”, the TASER Pulse+ is connected 24/7, even if your Noonlight app is closed. The TASER Pulse+ is capable of delivering neuro-muscular incapacitation from a distance of 15 feet or less, causing involuntary muscle contraction during the 30 second cycle. If used in self-defense and left at the scene, the TASER Pulse+ may be replaced free of charge under Axon's Safe Escape Product Replacement Guarantee. The Pulse+ is legal to carry in most states and retails for $449. Visit pulseplus.taser.com to learn more.
TASER Pulse+: ...See the new TASER Pulse+ in action and learn about how it inte...