Perfect for emergencies, camping, backpacking, hunting, disaster preparedness, survival uses and more; the 4-Wick 48-Hour Emergency Candle will provide you a light-source when you need it the most. Batteries in flashlights and modern lanterns run out of power and can be expensive. This emergency candle is perfect for when the lights go out, even when you are at home in a power outage that comes out of the blue. Do not be stuck without a light-source when you need it.
- INSTANT EMERGENCY LIGHT: Whether you’re hiking, camping or backpacking into the great outdoors, putting together an earthquake survival kit or struck with a blackout power outage at home, the 48-hour survival emergency light wax candle provides indoor or outdoor lighting to keep you and your family safe
- 48 HOUR BURN TIME: The candle’s four wick sections each have 12 hours of burn time; They can be burned all together or one at a time, providing a total 48 hours of light, using soy and regular wax; Batteries in flashlights and lanterns are expensive and can fail, while the survival candle offers a dependable indoor outdoor lighting source in any situation and can be used as a candle warmer too
- COMPACT LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: The 4-wick wax candle is poured in a durable tin box with lid to keep the candle in good condition; the emergency light candle fits in the palm of your hand, making it easy to pack in a bug out bag, with your camping gear or in a trekking backpack; a must-have item in any survival kit!
- SURVIVAL FIRE STARTER: If you have matches on hand, this 4-wick wax candle may come in handy as a fire starter if igniting your kindling is proving troublesome; with 48 hours of burning time, getting a roaring fire started at your campsite or emergency fire in the wilderness
- SPECIFICATIONS: Dimensions: 2.75 x 3.13 x 2.75 inches; Surface Material: Soy wax; Main Material: Plain wax; Wax Weight: 7oz (200 GM); Color: Silver, White; Total Burn Time: 48 hours; Candle is unscented