The Exo Case is a sleek, lightweight, rapid-access carrier, custom-designed for ASP’s revolutionary Ultra Cuffs. It gets its name from a lightweight, exoskeleton-like design that adds virtually no bulk, and has no covers, flaps or straps to get in the way. To deploy handcuffs, simply release the slide lock and remove the restraints—to replace, just seat the bottom of the cuffs into the rubber-cushioned and noise-dampened recess, and re-engage the slide lock. The case includes two different floor pads—one for ASP Chain Ultra Cuffs and one for Hinge Ultra Cuffs. Simply press the selected floor pad into place for the cuffs you’re carrying. The ASP handcuff case has an exclusive Snap-Loc belt loop that clips onto duty belts or MOLLE gear.
Handcuffs are NOT included.
- Precision-molded, high-strength polymer construction
- Lightweight, exoskeleton design adds virtually no bulk
- Contoured silicone pad in base cushions restraints and prevents cuff rattle
- Two stage security lock retains handcuffs
- Pre-loaded “ready” configuration prevents bows from moving out of position
- Rapid deployment
- Designed for ASP Ultra and Ultra Plus handcuffs
- Snap-Loc belt loop
- MOLLE compatible
- Mounts on duty belts, dress belts, or tactical vests
- Spare handcuff key (included) stows in back compartment