If you have ever felt like you were being watched or spied on then the DD3150 is the perfect inexpensive item to give you piece of mind.
This unique camera finder picks up on Wired or Wireless Cameras.
It is a multifunctional detector that combines the latest laser frequency visual detection methods, as well as detecting the wide band radio frequency (RF) of wireless video and/or audio transmitters (bugs).
This technology was declassified just a few years ago by the US government and is now available at an affordable price. Until this technology was declassified, there was no way to detect a wired pinhole camera.
These units work on the principle of optical augmentation. This means that light is reflected from a focused optical system. This is much like the red eye inches effect you get when taking photographs. Quite simply the DD3150 emits a flashing IR light which is reflected back by the hidden camera and is seen through the viewfinder. Sometimes you get other things reflecting like shiny metal or a mirror but when the empty wall or a tissue box is reflecting back then you know you have found something.
To operate the visual detection feature simply look through the specially focused viewing port, and any camera lenses within a 30 foot range will appear to flash red, giving away their location. Cameras can't hide!
For wireless detection, just slide the control switch to the RF mode and wave it around the room and objects like you were dusting them off. If you are in a place with lots of metal or interference then adjust the sensitivity tuner for distance adjustment.
This is small enough that you can keep it with you anywhere you go. You can quickly inspect dressing rooms, your office, locker rooms, anyplace you are suspicious of. No camera can hide!
This is the perfect unit to take when you travel or are staying with some one new. You don feet t want a fun night with the wife to end up in an adult foreign film somewhere;-)
- Detects RF signals up to 30ft
- Locate a camera lens from 3 inches- 30ft
- Easy to read backlit LCD display with battery, signal strength, and alert mode indicators
- Flashing LED lights and view finder for detecting a variety of camera lenses, both overt and covert
- Detection of hidden wireless systems, such as listening devices or camera systems
- Detection frequency range of 1MHz－6.5GHz
- Easy alerts using Visual and Audible or Vibrating
- Wireless signal strength indicator and adjustable detection sensitivity for narrowing in on signal source
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery allowing up to five hours of continuous use between charges
- Retractable telescoping antenna
- Compact and very convenient to transport, easily fits into pockets
- Detection Frequency Range: 1MHz-6.5GHz
- Antenna Length: 23mm collapsed, 90mm extended
- Battery: Built-in 3.7V 500mA
- Current Consumption: 100mA
- Charging Voltage: 5-6VDC
- Dimensions: 2.188” L x 1.25” W x 4.063” H
- Detector/Camera Lens Finder