Sonic Nausea is a small electronic acoustic generating device which can really turn one feet s stomach. It generates a unique combination of high-pressure sound waves which soon leads most in its vicinity to queasiness. It can also cause headaches, intense irritation, sweating, imbalance, and nausea. Hiding this device in your inconsiderate neighbor feet s house might put an end to their late-night parties. The abusive bureaucrat feet s office, the executive lunchroom. the possibilities are endless for that small portion of inventive payback. Its sound wave characteristics make directional source determination difficult. This is the new upgraded 2011 version Sonic Nausea, featuring an enhanced custom-built transducer which provides triple the pressurized output of the previous one. Powered by one 9-volt battery (included). Each unit can cover one average size room. Use with extreme discretion.
For extended run time six AA batteries in a battery pack with transistor clips (available from most electronics stores) can be used instead. Use with extreme discretion.
- NEWLY REDESIGNED 2011 UPGRADED MODEL
- Outputs a unique proprietary combination of ultra-high frequency soundwaves
- Can cause headaches, intense irritation, sweating, imbalance, nausea, or even vomiting
- Powered by one 9-volt battery (included)
- PLEASE NOTE: Results will vary due to subject tolerance