Stay protected and walk confidently while carrying the ASP Protector series Clip-On Baton. Featuring an aircraft-grade aluminum construction with 4140 steel striking surfaces, the Protector delivers maximum striking power in an ultra-durable, lightweight package. Patented Friction Loc® technology locks the baton shafts into place to create unwavering striking strength. The handle is precision-machined with a Crosstec knurled grip for superior control and dexterity. A Nexus-integrated belt clip secures to waistbands, belts, pockets and other surfaces for easy concealment and carry. The clip can be reversed for either tip-up, or tip-down carry styles.
Available in 12, 16 & 21 inch lengths.
- Closed Lengths: P12 - 5", P16 - 6.5", P21 - 8"
- Adjustable clip-on baton ideal for investigators, off duty protection, and plain clothes
- Used by law enforcement agencies around the world for its dependability
- Comfortable grip with Crosstec knurled and spiral micro grooves
- Virtually indestructible with premium 4140 carbon steel striking surface
- 7075 T6 aluminum middle shaft to help create a faster bridge in the batons attack
- Friction Loc system locks baton firmly into place
- Extremely effective form of self-defense
- Weight: P12 - 5.4oz , P16 - 6.7 oz, P21 - 7.68 oz.
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
How to open and close a friction lock baton
How to operate...How to open and close a friction lock baton