The MSE Seeker Plus Metal Detector SK2000 is a reliable, compact and more affordable than ever handheld detector. The Seeker Plus SK2000 metal detector features pinpoint detection at the tip to identify the object in question, minimizing the need for a handheld search. The metal wand detection controls are clustered for easy one-handed operation, and the tether strap ensures you won't lose your wand in a sudden situation
Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Two modes: audible alarm and silent (vibrating).
Meets NIJ (National Institute of Justice) standards for portable metal detectors. Durable, impact-resistant polycarbonate construction.
Uses one standard or rechargeable 9V battery (not included).
Weight: approx. 1.1 lb
- 360 degree Continuous Metal Detection
- 10" metal detection probe
- Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- 3-way switch (vibration, off, sound)
- LED indicators for vibration and sound modes
- Flashing low-battery indicator
- Durable ABS construction
- Adjustable detector sensitivity (low, medium, high)
- Attached wrist strap
- Powered by one 9-volt Alkaline battery
- Meets Pending NIJ standards for hand-held metal detectors